Communities In Schools is a respected national voice for students. Over the years, our position has been clear: Every child needs and deserves the resources that make the difference between a graduate and a dropout. It is everyone’s job to ensure every student’s success—which means schools, families, businesses, and the community as a whole must work together.
Our Board of Directors is an integral part of why Communities In Schools of the Lehigh Valley has been so successful. This group of community leaders not only endorses the mission and vision of CIS, but also uses their experience and influence to open doors, garner support and offer guidance to create an even better organization for future generations.
Communities In Schools Lehigh Valley Board of Directors
- Board Chair: Susan Larkin, Allied Personnel Services
- Vice Chair: Kristie Beitler, Esq., Mosebach, Funt, Dayton and Duckworth
- Treasurer: Adam Morse, PPL
- Secretary: John Hart, Jack Hart LLC/Emmaus Borough Council
- Carolyn Bortz, Northampton Community College
- Kimberly M. Del Sordo, Brenntag Specialties, Inc.
- Julio Guridy, Allentown City Council/Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission Director
- Ellen Millard-Kern, Chief of Staff for Senator Pat Browne, Majority Appropriations Chairman
- Tyler Papaz, Senior Consultant, Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management LLC
- Saleem S. Saab, Victaulic Company
- Meloney J. Sallie-Dosunmu, City of Allentown/Precision Talent International
- Michelle Schmidt, Moravian College
- Mario Stuart, Jr., Stuart Benefits Consulting LLC
- Susan Wolper, Esq., Our Recipe for Unity
- Michael Zile, BB&T
Communities In Schools Lehigh Valley Leadership
- Timothy Mulligan – President and CEO
- Michael McCorristin – Executive Vice President, Finance & Operations
- Heather Horvath – Vice President of Human Resources
- Wendy Seiffert – Associate Vice President of Operations